Friday, February 21, 2014

Housekeeping....

Or should I say blogkeeping? I'm slowly getting my blog set up the way that I want it.

I wanted some really awesome little icons on my sidebar so that you could all stay in touch with me and follow along with what I'm doing when I'm not on here. I found one of my favorite bloggers, Karen at Sew Many Ways, has a series on how to do almost every thing in blogger! How awesome is it that she just shares this out of the kindness of her heart?!?

So after visiting her blog, I now have some cute little icons. Now you can follow me on instagram, twitter, facebook, flickr,......! The icons that I used came from here.



If you are trying to find out how to do things on your blog chances are she has it all figured out for you or can help you through it! She also has the most awesome craft room! And the most creative mind I think I've ever seen, she can think up things to do with anything other than what their main purpose is.

If you need me I'll be browsing through her site finding more ideas and learning things to do to my blog!

No comments :

Post a Comment